You must submit an activity report each month. It is important in order for you to receive the right support on your way to a job or an education, and in order for you to receive financial compensation from the unemployment insurance fund or Försäkringskassan. You should submit your activity report between the 1st and the 14th of each month.
How to report your activities
Who should report?
If you are unemployed and registered with us you should report what activities you have performed and what jobs you have applied for. Keep in mind that if you, for example, have a work experience placement or are doing occupational rehabilitation you should also report.
What to report
You should report what jobs you have applied for and what other activities you have performed in order to find a job. You should include activities that are included in your plan but also other relevant activities. Here are some examples of what your activity report might contain:
- jobs or training that you have applied for
- job interviews and recruitment events that you have attended
- work placement that you have applied for or attended
- labour market training
- Swedish for immigrants (SFI)
How to report
The easiest way to report your activities is on our website or through the app Mina sidor. In order to do that you need to sign in using e-identification (for example mobile bank ID). Once you have signed in you can:
- add activities on an ongoing basis, so that you do not forget any activities
- submit your report
- view previously submitted reports.
If you use the app Mina sidor you can also receive reminders when it is time to submit your report.
If you do not have a computer or e-identification
- If you do not have your own computer or a smartphone you can visit our office and use one of our computers.
- If you do not have e-identification you can fill in your report on a paper form. You can collect a form at one of our offices.
Keep in mind that you cannot report your activities by phoning or emailing us.
When should you send in the report?
You should send in your activity report to us at the end of each month. You should submit your activity report no earlier than the 1st and no later than the 14th of each month.
Example: You should send in your activity report for the month of January between the 1st and the 14th of February.
You will be able to see on Mina sidor when we have reviewed your report.