Stöd och matchning
Support and matching, stöd och matchning, is for those who need intensive and individually adapted support when looking for a job. You will be assisted by a supervisor from one of our suppliers. The supervisor supports you on your path to work or studies.
Stöd och matchning is for those who can work but who need more support to get out of unemployment. With the help of a supervisor, you get individually adapted support to help you to find a job or studies more quickly. For example, you can get help finding and applying for a job, creating application documents, contacts with employers, study and career guidance, study visits, language teaching etc. You have individual conversations with your supervisor once a week.
Support is available at four different levels. If you do not speak Swedish or English, you are entitled to participate in your native language.
You participate in the support for 3 months, then we evaluate how it has gone. We can extend the support by 3 months and in some cases by a further 3 months.
If you live in any of the following 85 municipalities you have access to the service Rusta och matcha Prepare and Match instead, which may be applicable for you.
Municipalities offering Prepare and Match
- Västerås: Arboga, Hallstahammar, Kungsör, Köping, Sala, Surahammar, Västerås
- Trollhättan: Färgelanda,Grästorp, Lysekil, Mellerud, Munkedal, Sotenäs, Trollhättan, Uddevalla, Vänersborg
- Blekinge: Karlshamn, Karlskrona, Olofström, Ronneby
- Eda: Eda
- Fagersta: Skinnskatteberg, Norberg, Fagersta
- Gotland: Gotland
- Hällefors: Hällefors
- Karlstad: Kil, Hammarö, Munkfors, Forshaga, Grums, Sunne, Karlstad, Kristinehamn, Arvika, Åmål, Säffle
- Torsby: TorsbyÖrebro: Lekeberg, Laxå, Hallsberg, Örebro, Kumla, Askersund, Nora och Lindesberg
- Östergötland: Kinda, Åtvidaberg, Linköping, Finspång, Valdemarsvik, Norrköping, Söderköping, Ödeshög, Boxholm, Mjölby, Motala och Vadstena
- Årjäng: Årjäng
- Kristianstad: Östra Göinge, Kristianstad, Hässleholm, Sölvesborg och Bromölla
- Karlskoga: Storfors, Degerfors och Karlskoga
- Hagfors: Hagfors
- Filipstad: Filipstad
- Eskilstuna: Eskilstuna, Vingåker, Flen, Katrineholm
- Lidköping:Götene, Lidköping, Vara
- Oskarshamn: Högsby, Mönsterås, Oskarshamn
- Umeå: Bjurholm, Nordmaling, Robertsfors, Umeå, Vindeln, Vännäs
How it works
- We assess whether support and matching is appropriate for you and what level suits you best.
- Here's how we make our assessment.
- You choose which provider you want. This is most easily done here on the website. You can search for providers locally and, for example, look at their methodology, language, or business knowledge. To make you choice easier we have compared the providers results and graded them.
- You let us know which provider you have chosen. We also need the so called KA number, which you will find below the provider’s name.
- You and the provider develop a plan for how you can most quickly get a job or start studying.
If you feel the support is not meeting your needs you may switch provider. Contact us if you need help switching.
Benefit and conditions
When you receive this support, you are taking part in a programme. You can then apply for benefit from Försäkringskassan. Here, you will find out more about how to apply for the benefit and what rules apply when you take part in one of our programmes.
How to take the next step
Prepare yourself to explain why the support could increase your job opportunities.
We review your situation together. An employment officer assesses whether the support is a good way to increase your job opportunities.
What support we can offer you depends on what your situation looks like. Who is entitled to any kind of support is ultimately regulated by the government.