You must submit an Activity Report to us every month. Your Activity Report shows us how active you have been in searching for a job and what jobs you have applied for. In order to receive compensation from the unemployment insurance fund or the Swedish Social Insurance Agency, it is important that you are active and submit your report on time. It also helps us to provide you with the support you need in your search for the right job or education. You must submit your Activity Report no earlier than on the 1st and no later than on the 14th of every month.
How to report your activities
Who should report?
If you are unemployed and registered with us you should report what activities you have performed and what jobs you have applied for. Keep in mind that if you, for example, have a work experience placement or are doing occupational rehabilitation you should also report.
This is what you must report
You must report what jobs you have applied for and what other activities you have done to find employment. Be sure to include all the jobs you have applied for and the activities stated in your plan and any other things you have done to promote your job-seeking. Here are some examples of what your activity report might contain:
- jobs you have applied for, for example, advertised positions and/or jobs that Arbetsförmedlingen has suggested to you or instructed you to apply for
- expression of interest/spontaneous applications or CV you have submitted to employers
- job interviews and recruitment meetings that you have attended
- work experience placements that you have applied for
- workplace study visits that you have made
- conversations that you have had with study and career guidance counsellors
- education and courses that you have applied for
- whether or not you have studied Swedish for Immigrants (SFI)
- that you have updated your CV.
If you have been off sick you shall not write that in your activity report.
How to report
It is easy to report your activities on our website. You find the activity reporting online through a link on arbetsformedlingen.se or by logging into My pages and choosing the service Report activities.
To use the service, you have to log in with e-identification (such as Mobile Bank-ID). Once you have logged in, you can:
- add activities on an ongoing basis, so that you do not forget any activities
- submit your report
- view previously submitted reports.
Submit an activity report
This film will show you step by step how to report your activities on our website.
When should you send in the report?
You must submit your Activity Report for the previous month no earlier than on the 1st and no later than on the 14th of every month. It is important that we receive your Activity Report no later than on the 14th of every month. In other words, if sending your monthly Activity Report to us by post, you must make sure to do this in good time before the 14th.
Example: Your Activity Report for activities completed in January should reach us between 1 February and 14 February.
Previously submitted Activity Reports are shown in the folder ‘Activity Reports’, under the tab ‘Submitted’.