You must submit an Activity Report to us every month. Your Activity Report shows us how active you have been in searching for a job and what jobs you have applied for. In order to receive compensation from the unemployment insurance fund or the Swedish Social Insurance Agency, it is important that you are active and submit your report on time. It also helps us to provide you with the support you need in your search for the right job or education. You must submit your Activity Report no earlier than on the 1st and no later than on the 14th of every month.
How to report your activities
Who should report?
If you are unemployed and registered with us you should report what activities you have performed and what jobs you have applied for. Keep in mind that if you, for example, have a work experience placement or are doing occupational rehabilitation you should also report.
What to report
You should report what jobs you have applied for and what other activities you have performed in order to find a job. You should include activities that are included in your plan but also other relevant activities. Here are some examples of what your activity report might contain:
- jobs you have applied for
- notices of interest submitted to potential employers
- job interviews and recruitment meetings that you have attended
- work experience placements that you have applied for
- workplace study visits that you have made
- conversations that you have had with study and career guidance counsellors
- education and courses that you have applied for
- whether or not you have studied Swedish for Immigrants (SFI)
- that you have updated your CV.
How to report
It is easy to report your activities on our website or through the app Mina sidor [My pages]. You find the activity reporting online through a link on arbetsformedlingen.se or by logging into My pages and choosing the service Report activities.
To use the service, you have to log in with e-identification (such as Mobile Bank-ID). Once you have logged in, you can:
- add activities on an ongoing basis, so that you do not forget any activities
- submit your report
- view previously submitted reports.
If you do not have a computer or e-identification
When should you send in the report?
You must submit your Activity Report for the previous month no earlier than on the 1st and no later than on the 14th of every month. It is important that we receive your Activity Report no later than on the 14th of every month. In other words, if sending your monthly Activity Report to us by post, you must make sure to do this in good time before the 14th.
Example: Your Activity Report for activities completed in January should reach us between 1 February and 14 February.
Previously submitted Activity Reports are shown in the folder ‘Activity Reports’, under the tab ‘Submitted’.