About the application – compensation for introduction job

If you have found an employer who wants to hire you for an introduction job (etableringsjobb), you can apply to receive compensation. Before applying, you can prepare certain information and documents that we need from you.

Information you need for the application

  • The employer’s organization number and workplace address.
  • Your bank information (clearing number and account number).
  • Study periods and whether you have worked in the past 3 years.

Documents you may need to attach

  • If you are not a Swedish citizen, you must attach the decision for your residence permit or residence card from the Swedish Migration Agency (Migrationsverket).
  • If you have been at home with children under 2 years of age in the past 5 years, you need a certificate from the Swedish Social Insurance Agency (Försäkringskassan) or Swedish Tax Agency (Skatteverket).

To be hired for an introduction job and receive compensation, you must be registered with the Public Employment Service (Arbetsförmedlingen). If you are already registered, you must log in to complete the application.

If your personal data is protected, apply by filling in a paper form and posting it to us.

Apply for introductionjob