Tell us about suspected benefit fraud
Here, employees at an authority, municipality or unemployment insurance fund can tip off Arbetsförmedlingen if they suspect that an employer who receives benefits from us is cheating. We investigate all cases
Examples of benefit fraud
- The person for whom the employer receives a grant must repay all or part of the salary to the employer.
- The person for whom the employer receives a grant does not work for the employer.
- The employer who receives the grant has no business or premises for its activities.
Submit your tip
All mandatory fields are marked with (mandatory information).
Form for submitting tips about benefit fraud
Use the forms first.
Phone: +46 771-416 416
Opening hours: Monday–Friday: 8am-4pm
Alternative opening hours
- New Year’s Day 1 January: Closed
- Epiphany Eve 5 January that falls Monday–Friday: 8–12
- Epiphany (Trettondedag jul) 6 January: Closed
- Maundy Thursday (Skärtorsdagen): 8:00-14:30
- Good Friday (Långfredagen): Closed
- Holy Saturday (Påskafton): Closed
- Easter Sunday (Påskdagen): Closed
- Easter Monday (Annandag påsk): Closed
- Walpurgis Night (Valborgsmässoafton) 30 April: 8-12
- May Day (Första maj): Closed
- Ascension Day (Kristi himmelfärdsdag): Closed
- Whitsun Eve (Pingstafton): Closed
- Whitsun (Pingstdagen): Closed
- The National Day 6 June: Closed
- Midsummer Eve: Closed
- Midsummer Day: Closed
- The day before All Saints' Day: 8-12
- All Saints' Day (Alla helgons dag): Closed
- 23 December that falls on a Friday: 8-12
- Christmas Eve 24 December: Closed
- Christmas Day 25 December: Closed
- Boxing Day (Annandag jul) 26 December: Closed
- New Year’s Eve 31 December: Closed
What does Arbetsförmedlingen need to know?
- We need to know which employer the tip refers to. Therefore, state as much as you can about the employer: name, address, social security or corporate identity number, telephone number, company name and website.
- We need to know what the suspected benefit fraud is about and what period it took place.
- If you leave your contact details, it helps our investigation.
- You can leave the tip anonymously. However, the person to whom the tip applies normally has the right to read what you have written, so be careful not to write anything that can reveal who you are.