14 juni 10:00
Nästa webbinarium:
Visa fler


Participate in an academic internship at a workplace. This gives you vocational experience or experience in working life. In this film you learn more about the four months internship program called Jobbsprånget and how to apply. You must be registered at Arbetsförmedlingen as a jobseeker, born outside of EU or other European countries and have academic degree in certain field.