Login with username and password
If you do not have e-identification, you can create a login with your username and password. This gives you faster and better service. You can always connect your login with your e-identification at a later date.
Obtain a login
To obtain a login you must enter your personal data and your e-mail address. You choose your own username and password. Keep this in mind:
- The username must contain a minimum of 6 characters and must start with a capital letter.
- The password must contain a minimum of 7 characters and a maximum of 14. It must contain both numbers and letters. At least one letter must be uppercase and at least one must be lowercase.
Common problems when logging in
You have forgotten your password
The password or username does not work
- Make sure that you do not have Caps Lock on. Passwords and usernames are case sensitive.
- If you copy and paste your username or password, blank spaces may also be copied over. Therefore, it is better to enter the data manually instead.
- If you have not logged in for 12 months, all of your saved data will be deleted. If you have not logged in for 12 weeks, you will no longer be visible to employers. Please log in regularly.
You have changed your password but cannot log in
When you change your password, it takes about five minutes for the new password to work. Wait a moment and try again.
Common problems when obtaining a login
E-mail address or postcode is entered incorrectly
- Make sure that the e-mail address is entered in the correct format.
- The postcode should be associated with the town/city you entered.
The username is not accepted
- Make sure the username starts with a capital letter.
- Make sure the username consists of at least 6 characters and no more than 48 characters.
- The username may already be in use. Try a different username.
The password is not accepted
- The password should be between 7-14 characters.
- The password must contain both lowercase and uppercase letters and numbers.