Using the activity report
Do not report activity
We have temporarily removed the requirement for activity reporting. You will still receive the compensation to which you are entitled.
You are to start reporting your activities on 1-14 July again. It is then just the activities for June that you will start reporting for. We will inform you when it is time to report activity again.
This is how the service works with which you report your activities. The online activity report is available in Swedish, English and Arabic.
How to fill in your details (in Swedish)
This film will show you step by step how to report your activities on our website.
When logged in to the activity report, you can select the language on the first page and also on the submitted reports page. To select a language, click on “Languages”.
Good to know:
- If you download your submitted activity report as a PDF, it is only shown in Swedish. This is so you can use it for your unemployment benefits society (a-kassa) and other Swedish authorities.
- We are only able to receive completed activity reports in Swedish.
How to report your activities
1. Click on “Logga in”
2. Log in using one of the following methods:
- Mobile bank-id – installed on your smartphone
- Bank-id – installed on your computer
- Telia e-legitimation
3. Click on “Lägg in aktiviteter”
4. Begin reporting your activities by filling in any details you have:
- compulsory activities and assigned jobs
- recommended activities and suggested jobs
Click “Klar” if you have completed the activity, and choose the date on which the activity took place.
5. Add your own activities by clicking "Lägg till ny aktivitet".
Choose an activity from the list. Fill in the information requested. Click "Spara".
* The scope can be full-time, part-time or hourly employment
** Extent can be full-time or part-time
6. If the report is correct, click “Skicka in din aktivitetsrapport”
Submit blank activity report
If you have nothing to report, you can submit a blank activity report. However, keep in mind that this may affect your unemployment benefit payment or benefit from the Swedish Social Insurance Agency.
To submit a blank report, click “Skicka in din aktivitetsrapport”, see step 6. You will be given the opportunity to provide a reason for submitting a blank report. Submit a blank report by clicking on the “Skicka” button.