Join the EURES network
Are you a company or organization in Sweden which offers recruitment services? Do you work with Europe as your market or would you like to? This is where you become a member of the EURES network.
Why become a member of the EURES network?
The EURES network is for companies and organizations that provide employment and recruitment services. Membership is free of charge.
As a member or partner you are offered:
- Participation in recruitment events, both in person and online
- Access to jobseekers’ CVs
- Ability to post job vacancies in the EURES portal
- Access to free training in European recruitment for your staff
- Opportunities to collaborate and exchange experiences with other network members both in Sweden and abroad
- Access to information on living and working conditions in EU/EEA member states
Apply for membership
You can apply for membership all year round. The application is processed within 30 days.
Application is done through Visma Tendsign. To apply, you need to create an account. If you already have an account, just log in and apply.
The NCO is responsible for administrating and approving the applications. If you have any questions about the membership, please contact the NCO.
Conditions to become a member
To become a member of the EURES network, your company or organization needs to be a Swedish legal person. You will also need to:
- Contribute to the EURES portal’s pool of job vacancies
- Contribute to the EURES portal’s pool of CVs
- Provide recruitment services to jobseekers and employers
Members should be able to perform all three tasks. If you are only able to complete one or two of them, you can instead apply to become a partner of the EURES network.